Loaded Baked Potato Bites. Need I say more? Potatoes topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream, crispy bacon, fresh chives, and cherry tomatoes. This delicious comfort food is the perfect side dish to go with dinner on any night.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line sheet pan(s) with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sliced potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan(s), then drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle generously with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake potatoes for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft, flipping once halfway through. Baking times may vary depending on the size of the potato rounds.
- Top potato rounds with the cheese, then place back into the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and top each potato round with a bit of sour cream, bacon, fresh chives, cherry tomatoes, and jalapeños if using. Top with anything else your heart desires!
I encourage everyone to opt for certified organic ingredients as much as possible to avoid toxic pesticides like glyphosate.
Keywords: potatoes, sheet pan, side dishes, potato, appetizer