Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Cold and flu season is upon us. Along with supplements such as vitamin d, zinc, vitamin c, garlic, and other immune-boosting foods and herbs, these delicious pineapple echinacea popsicles are a great remedy as well.
The pineapple purée accompanied with the raw local honey is soothing to the throat, and helpful for cough. The pineapple is a rich source of vitamin c.
These popsicles are made with echinacea herbal tea with elderberry by Traditional Medicinals which are immune boosting powerhouses. This post is not sponsored, but I personally love and highly believe in this brand and I drink their teas almost daily.
Some of the links in this article are affiliate links and may generate a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only post links to products that I genuinely love and use.
- Two bags of Echinacea Plus® tea.
- One tablespoon of raw local honey.
- One cup of fresh or frozen pineapple.
- Steep two bags of the tea in 12 ounces of boiled water. Let cool.
- Add the steeped and cooled tea into a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.