This crunchy and delicious Honey Maple Granola is refined sugar-free and uses clean ingredients. Perfect for topping smoothie and yogurt bowls, or to be used as a healthy cereal alternative.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and melt the coconut oil.
- Add the organic oats, sunflower seeds, mixed nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and sea salt into a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and mix very well, coating all of the dry ingredients.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper and add it to a baking sheet.
- Spread the granola evenly on the parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes, stirring and checking every 10 minutes.
- The granola is done when it is golden brown, but not burned. Be very careful, and keep an eye on it. Cooking times may vary.
- Enjoy! Sprinkle over smoothie or yogurt bowls, or use as a healthy cereal alternative. Or just eat it plain! The opportunities are endless.
If at all possible, vote with your dollar and choose certified organic ingredients to make this recipe healthy and pure for a flourishing you. 🙂