This Creamy Herb Tomato and Cucumber Salad is super refreshing and INCREDIBLY GOOD. Quick and easy with a homemade yogurt dressing and fresh chopped chives and dill. Pair this delicious side salad with summer barbecue, burgers, grilled salmon, you name it.
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
CREAMY HERB DRESSING
- Slice the cucumber into thin half-moon shapes. I don’t peel mine because English cucumbers have thin skin.
- Slice the tomatoes and red onion. Toss the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl or measuring cup, add in the yogurt, avocado oil mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, fresh chives, dill, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat well. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
I encourage everyone to opt for certified organic ingredients as much as possible to avoid toxic pesticides like glyphosate.
Keywords: salad, side salad, side dishes, tomato, cucumber, dill, yogurt dressing, no cook, summer