Hello! I’m Maegan.
You can call me Meg. I’m the writer, researcher, recipe creator, and photographer here at Purely Flourish.
Want to learn more about Purely Flourish instead? Click here.
- Dreamer, seasonal recipe creator, researcher, writer, photographer, gardener, wellness explorer, steward of the land.
- Advocate for soil health, regenerative organic agriculture, sustainability, clean beauty, non-toxic environment, and a healing food system.
- Location: Metro Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Location Goals: To move to the mountains and start a self-sustainable homestead lifestyle.
- Born: August 10th, 1995 (currently 25 years old.) Yep, a 90s baby. 🙂
- Introvert, Enneagram 4w5, INFP
- I got married to my best friend in September of 2014. I was 19, and we had a small and simple Florida beach wedding. We went pier fishing the morning of and only spent 1-hour getting ready that day.
- I’ve always been a huge animal lover. I have rescued many pets. They’re my babies.
- I’m a believer and a follower of Jesus Christ.
- I don’t have any human kids… yet.
- Material things overwhelm me so I try to be as minimalist as possible.
Things I love:
- Simplicity. Science. Nutrition. History. Creativity. Anything artisanal.
- Everything about nature. The mountains, the ocean, the wildlife, the bees, the butterflies, the plants, the starry night sky.
- Herbal tea, books, words, sunshine, farmer’s markets, quotes to live by, gardening, photography, and seasonal food. It’s my poetry.
- Voting with my dollar. “Every time you spend money, you’re casting a vote for the kind of world you want.” Anna Lappe.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Click here if you want to learn more about what you will find on Purely Flourish.
Love you guys!